This tells you what information we collect about you and how we use it.
What information does Purestone collect about me?
how our cookies crumble
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
To speed up your searches.
To recognise you when you return to our site.
The list below sets out what cookies we use and why:
- Google Analytics - _utma, _utmb,_utmc, _utmz - These cookies enable the function of Google Analytics, this software helps us take and analyse visitor information such as browser usage, and new visitor numbers. The data stored by these cookies can be seen only by the relevant teams at Purestone and Google and never shows any confidential information.All information is anonymous and reports always show aggregate, not individual data.
- Content Management System - ASP.NET_SessionId, ASP.NET Session cookie - These cookies are used by our content management system and not relevant to site visitors, only those who edit and administer the site.
Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. If you're using Microsoft's Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari you should be able to configure your browser to restrict or block cookies, or you may wish to delete them, by going to your browsers settings
You may choose to provide personal information to Purestone, for example when you sign up to receive information from Purestone. Personal information may typically comprise your name, e mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number.
how will the information be used by Purestone?
Purestone will use your information for a number of purposes including:
- Providing you with the information you have requested and to follow up on your enquiry.
- Sending you information about ourselves and our products and services, but only where you have given us permission to do so.
- For administration purposes, for example if you apply for a job with us.
how long will purestone keep my personal information?
We will keep your information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the request you make or administrate any services you choose to receive. We may contact you periodically after this to keep in touch with you unless you tell us not to. No information will be kept for longer than is absolutely necessary.
will purestone share my information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
links to third party websites
From time to time we may update this policy so you may wish to check again in the future by visiting our website.
If you have any questions about these policies, please contact:
The Data Protection Officer
Purestone TFM Ltd
© 2016 Purestone TFM Limited. Registered in England & Wales No. 5326234