LEWIS purestone are delighted to have been shortlisted at both the Digital Impact Awards 2016 and B2B Marketing Awards 2016, both national awards of significance in the digital industry.
Short listings in each awards by category are:
Digital Impact Awards.
- Best Corporate Website: Alexander Mann Solutions
- Best in Sector – Professional Services: Alexander Mann Solutions
- Best in Sector – Technology: Computacenter.com
- Best in Sector – Financial Services: PayPal ‘Imagine’
B2B Marketing Awards.
- Best SME targeted campaign: PayPal ‘Imagine’
- Best lead generation/nurture campaign: PayPal ‘Imagine’
Simon Butler, founder and CEO of LEWIS purestone commented, “The fact that we have been shortlisted for every entry we made is a great reflection of the innovative creative, strategic, campaign & technical work that our leadership & execution teams deliver across all things digital.”
The award winners are announced for Digital Impact Awards on 18th October 2016 and B2B Marketing Awards winners announced 24th November 2016.